CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 30, 2008

Thank You again...

Dear Lord,
You are so wonderful alone that I praise you for just who You are. However, I do also want to thank You for hearing my prayers and answering them so quickly. Each struggle was communicated and recieved lovingly and those disrespectful aspects were apolagized for with a sincere contrite heart and actions to the opposite of the offense, as large and minor as each were, were used as a first step towards reconcilliation. Thank you also for forgiving me where I have fallen short. Thank you that you love us so much that you gave us eternal life but also the ability to experience an abundant life here on earth. Thank you for the many wonderful provisions for me and my family. Thank you also for letting us be used to bless others in our neighborhood, church, city, nation, and world. You are such a good God and You are so good to us. Thank you for the very breath I breathe and the life you've given me. Sincerely, your daughter, Tiffany Renee

Dear daughter,
I am with you always, even to the end of the ages. I will never leave you nor forsake you, for I am always with you. Even in rebellion I reach down in love to My children, so they may turn from their sins and serve Me wholeheartedly once again. You know that from personal experience in the past. Others choose to let your past define you, but I have not. I am the Living God and I see who you are and I honor your repentance before Me. You are who you are because I made you to be that way. Through loving kindess I brought you back unto Myself. You have been walking free for quite some time, longer than you think. I am not a man that I should lie to you or lead you astray. I will be with you always, continue to glorify My name. Lovingly, Your Awesome Creator, Almighty God, Jesus Christ

0 comments: